VAT number: 45/020/02495
1. Content of the online offer: The author assumes no liability for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims against the author relating to material or immaterial damage caused by the use or non-use of the information provided or by the use of incorrect and incomplete information are excluded in principle, provided that there is no demonstrable intentional or gross misconduct on the part of the car negligent fault exists. All offers are non-binding. The author expressly reserves the right to change, supplement or delete parts of the pages or the entire offer or to temporarily or permanently cease publication without prior notice.
2. References and links: In the case of direct or indirect references to external websites (»hyperlinks«) that lie outside the area of responsibility of the car, liability would only come into effect if the author was aware of the content and was aware of it technically possible and reasonable to prevent use in the event of illegal content. The author hereby expressly declares that no illegal content was discernible on the linked pages at the time the link was created. The author has no influence whatsoever on the current and future design, the content or the authorship of the linked/connected pages. He therefore hereby expressly distances himself from all content on all linked / connected pages that were changed after the link was created. This statement applies to all links and references set within our own website, as well as to third-party entries in guest books, discussion forums and mailing lists set up by the author. The provider of the page to which reference was made is solely liable for illegal, incorrect or incomplete content and in particular for damage resulting from the use or non-use of such information, not the person who merely refers to the respective publication via links. 2.1 External links: All links to external sites were carefully checked by us when the site was created. Possible violations of the law were not recognizable at the time of linking. However, we have no influence on the content of linked pages; the respective operators are solely responsible for this. If illegal pages can be called up via the hyperlinks, please send a message to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then check them and remove the links if necessary.
3. Copyright and trademark law: The author endeavors to observe the copyrights of the graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts used in all publications, to use graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts he has created himself or to refer to license-free graphics, sound documents, video sequences and access texts. All brands and trademarks mentioned within the website and possibly protected by third parties are subject without restriction to the provisions of the applicable trademark law and the property rights of the respective registered owner. The conclusion that trademarks are not protected by the rights of third parties should not be drawn solely on the basis of the mere mention! The copyright for published objects created by the author himself remains solely with the author of the page duplication. Reproduction or use of such graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts or other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the express consent of the car.
4. Data protection: If the opportunity for the input of personal or business data (email addresses, name, addresses) is given, the input of this data takes place voluntarily. As far as technically possible and reasonable, the use and payment of all services offered is also permitted without providing such data or by providing anonymous data or a pseudonym. The use of the contact data published in the imprint or comparable information such as postal addresses, telephone and fax numbers and email addresses by third parties to send information that has not been expressly requested is not permitted. We expressly reserve the right to take legal action against the senders of so-called spam mails in the event of violations of this prohibition.
5. Google analytics: This website uses Google analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. Google analytics uses so-called cookies, text files that are stored on your computer and enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website (including your IP address) is transmitted to a google server in the USA and stored there. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity for website operators and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties if required to do so by law or if third parties process this data on Google's behalf. Under no circumstances will Google associate your IP address with other Google data. You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly. However, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of this website to their full extent. By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
6. Legal validity of this disclaimer: This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the website from which reference was made to this page. If parts or individual formulations of this text no longer or not completely correspond to the applicable legal situation, the remaining parts of the document remain unaffected in their content and validity.
© 2022 Nadine Bessler. All rights reserved.